Type of site: Portfolio
personal data that we will collect when they use our Web site, as well as the following information, where applicable:
• The personal data that we collect
• The cookies on this site
• The use and disclosure of data collected
• Who has access to the data collected
• The rights of site users
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
• The collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy or in any amendment to it.
Personal data we collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
• IP address
• Links a user clicks while using the site
• Content that the user consults on the site.
A cookie is a small file stored on a user's hard drive by the website. The aim is to collect data on the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
• Functional cookies
We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your next visits.
• Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and on which you hook using our site.
You can clear your browser cache to clear basic cookies.
You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We may use third-party cookies on our website to achieve the following purposes:
• Statistics about the visit and number of clicks
How we use personal data
The personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes
• Statistics to improve the functionality and optimal administration of the site and to analyse the trends and activity of users globally
Who we share personal data with
We may disclose to any member of our organization the user data they reasonably need to achieve the objectives set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties: Google analytics, IONOS.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
• if required by law
• if it is required for any legal proceedings
• to prove or protect our legal rights
• to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we are looking to sell the company
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and that are stated above.
How we protect your personal data
IONOS and Google analytic have protection systems and they are the only organizations that collect information to create a navigation report on the website for statistical purposes.
Your rights as a user
As a user, and except if data has been previously made anonymous, you have the right to access, update or correct your personal data that we have collected, as the case may be.
How to communicate with us
For any concern or question regarding this policy, you can communicate with us using the following email:
Date of the last update to this policy: September 18, 2023